The overall theme of this handmade zine is feeling stagnant where you’re at and rethinking the major decisions you’ve made in your life. It’s about missing home but not being sure if home even still exists.
- 20 pages + Cover / Approx. 5.5in x 8.5in.
- The covers for this zine are made from repurposed vintage file folders and feature a 4x6 print
- All B&W 35mm film photos
- Binding is hand stitched using hemp string
- All text is hand stamped
- Hand trimmed
- Hand numbered /20 - PHP006
- Initially made for the Grand Rapids Zine Fest
Get it HERE
Complex Zine - Issue One is available in the shop now. Straight outta Melbourne, Australia. 27 pages featuring 2 series of black and white photographs by Jack C. Levitt & Michael Dearnley.
Scoop it HERE
"A glimpse into the dark underbelly of Los Angeles gothic nightclub culture."
5.5 x 8.5in. / B&W / All Film / Awesome Die-Cut Coverstock / Printed on High Quality Glossy Paper / 20 Pages + Cover
Published by Applesauce Industries
Get it from the Phone Home Press Distro
Selected pages from Meanwhile No.1 for those who missed out.